Post Office Clerk Customer Service Apprenticeship - Alderley Edge FIRSTCLASS MANAGERIAL LTD
Alderley Edge Post Office are looking for an apprenticeship Clerk to join one of the largest networks in the UK. This position is for a highly driven individual as they will be fast tracked through their career with this employer, with lots of training and development opportunities.
Closing date: 07 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
11 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Serve customers on both the till and the Post Office enthusiastically and professionally
- Assist customers around the shop to help provide a good shopping experience for everyone
- Ensure stock is kept full at all times and shelves are well presented to make it easier for customers to find what they require
- Acquire a high level of product knowledge and continue to develop that knowledge
- Recognise, and act upon opportunities to increase the value of sales by offering appropriate advice
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You be enrolled onto the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will become a long-term employee within the post office, who will be looking to develop you further, maybe even into owning your own branch.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
FIRSTCLASS MANAGERIAL LTD
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.