The Childcare Company is currently recruiting on behalf of Fatemah Day Nursery. The successful candidate will be given full mentoring from the small team and will be shown all aspects of the childcare field. You will be shown a wide range of skills and given the opportunity to develop yourself and your career.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
£4.81 - £9.50 per hour dependant on experience.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
31 Dec 2022
08 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The ability to work with children and their families in a sensitive and positive way
- Creativity and imagination for game playing
- Planning and organisational skills
- Planning and supervising activities like arts and crafts, music and cooking
- Helping children to learn numeracy and language skills through games
- Taking children on outings
- Feeding and changing babies
- Observing children and making notes to write reports
- Making sure children are safe and well
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 or 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA
- The Childcare Company is an Ofsted ‘Grade 2 Good’ established leading National training provider delivering high quality apprenticeships in partnership with childcare employers to support the development and growth of our workforce
- An apprenticeship is a skills and knowledge learning journey through a standard programme in the sector they work in
- Supported by their employer and their sector skilled
- Development Coach an apprentice will travel through their apprenticeship journey learning new skills, knowledge developing them as an individual and a valued member of staff
- Our delivery of training is through blended learning - supported by one of our sector specialists tutors they will deliver teaching sessions using various methods including face to face teaching, Skype, facetime, telephone and peer virtual classroom whilst using our interactive multi-sensory teaching resources. Teaching sessions are normally bi-weekly or monthly depending on the learner’s preferred learning style. (Please note due to COVID 19 there are currently no face to face teaching taking place).
- Additionally, the Development Coach will provide the support required to ensure the learner enjoys and ultimately successfully achieve their goals and complete their training. We want them to feel our team are approachable at any stage of their learning journey
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As an ever-expanding business, there is the opportunity for a permanent role for the right candidate on successful completion of the apprenticeship framework
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade level 2) Desired
About the employer
FATEMAH NURSERIES LTD
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.