Webahead Internet Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as a train as a Customer Service Apprentice. The role will include speaking to customers and general office administration.
Closing date: 07 Feb 2023
£9,254.44 to £18,278.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
13 Feb 2023
08 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, packages)
- Processing sales
- Database tasks listing (Artwork, Extras, Website Completions)/Proof Reading
- Domain Name management (Registration, Cancellations, Transfers etc.)
- Extensions of websites
- Order office supplies
- Customer support/care
- Assist colleagues wherever necessary
- Meet and greet visitors
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Rectifying problems that may have occurred for the customer
- Offer guidance and support to clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard:
- Day release at college or training centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.