IT Support Apprentice (Central Networks) CENTRAL NETWORKS AND TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with Central Networks based in Oldham. The role will involve providing 1st line technical support by answering support queries via phone and email. You will also maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
Closing date: 04 Jan 2023
£11,440.00 - £18,278.00
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
08 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide 1st line technical support by answering support queries via phone and email. The post holder is in contact with all internal colleagues and also has extensive contact with customers
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Log all calls on the IT helpdesk ticketing system
- Take ownership of problems and be pro-active when dealing with all issues
- Carry out daily systems checks and process accordingly
- Provide hardware and software support of all IT systems where necessary
- Adhere to best security practices given the confidential information that the post holder may come into contact within the course of their duties
- Any other tasks as reasonably required and requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards
- Support the information systems needs for your business
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CENTRAL NETWORKS AND TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
0113 3500 333
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.