Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice AJ CHAMBERS RECRUITMENT LTD
A fantastic opportunity to join the team at AJ Chambers. You will be supporting our advisors to the accountancy and law sector with various administration and recruitment tasks. The ideal candidate will be organised able to multi-task, computer literate with good attention to detail.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Dec 2022
10 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will work closely with world class candidates and offer a personalised service to ensure we retain the top talent in the industry and provide a well-established pool of high calibre qualified and part-qualified candidates for the Recruitment Managers to engage with.
Whilst experience would be great, above all, we want someone with the right attitude and a pro-active approach to this role to grow it as they see fit.
You will also:
- Understand job requirements
- Identify and engage with future candidates to ensure a pipeline for regularly recruited for roles using LinkedIn
- Keeping all LinkedIn projects updated with candidates’ status and adding new suitable profiles to them
- Feeding the Recruitment Managers with regular high-quality candidates
- Keeping on top of and sharing industry news, especially of direct competitors and clients
- Confirming Interviews and meetings
- Uploading/advertising key roles and finding new places to advertise
- Amending candidate CVs to AJ Chambers standards
- Updating CRM with new client contacts, and updating new information for existing contacts
- Lead generation, sourcing jobs
- CV stripping candidates for new contacts to upload on CRM
- High volume marketing emails to contacts and candidates
- Develop a deep understanding of the field you work across
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills if required
- 13-months training at the employer's location
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression into Recruitment Consultant after successful completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.