Mechatronics Engineering Apprentice DIAMOND ENGINEERING LTD
Be part of Team working to learn and improve your engineering assembly skills. You will learn to build test and pack interesting and complex machinery. Get on-the-job & dedicated training. Learn to be 5S compliant. Be part of an ISO 9001 company. You will have opportunities to develop within the company.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Pay will increase depending on existing training achieved.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
13 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be part of a dynamic team to meet stimulating targets.
You will be guided through you clearly defined chosen role, moving at a pace that suits you and the company.
- Develop your existing skills
- Learn to be 5S compliant
- You will learn to build test and pack interesting and complex machinery; Turning, Milling, Drilling CNC, CAM, Assembly, Machining
- Stock checking
- Stock picking
- Requestion for stocks
- Assist the logistics team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Harlow College offers 2 different routes through the Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard.
- Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Competence)
- Level 2 Diploma in Machining (Knowledge)
You will be required to achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Competence) - Machining / Mechatronics
- Level 3 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Machining/Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Knowledge)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent post with opportunities for progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade C/Level 4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.