Kia Service Advisor Apprentice (Westcliff-on-Sea) SMC Ford
Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Service Adviser, working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family like Care'? Duties include meeting and greeting visitors, booking cars in for service and MOT's etc.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
10 Jan 2023
04 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Are you passionate about a career in the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand whose company ethos is "Family like Care"? If the answer is "yes", then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
Allen Motor Group (Kia Southend) are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership. This is an exciting reception-based role, working towards a level 2 customer service qualification, which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner, both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. You will be required to attend the Kia Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your block release training.
This will involve 4 separate 1-week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship. This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel.
Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship (1 year).
Standard training will include:
- Nationally recognised qualifications IMI level 2
- Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level Service Advisor
- Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.