Following unprecedented growth, we are looking to offer an Apprentice opportunity, working in our busy sales order processing department. As well as undertaking an apprenticeship programme, you will build up specific job knowledge, skills and responsibility and gain a qualification. You will be estimating quotations in accordance with customer/product specification/plan drawings.
Closing date: 01 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Mar 2023
05 Jan 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will gain excellent work experience, understand how a business works and develop other work-related skills, including communication, problem solving, IT, customer service and working to deadlines. Your day to day will include:
- Estimating quotations in accordance with customer/product specification/plan drawings and using Klaes our bespoke window pricing software to produce the formal quotations
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers and other departments
- To liaise with internal & external customers via email and telephone to give further help if required regarding their orders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided:
- Diploma in Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- Fortnightly day release at CWCT for workshops
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the Customer Service apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to become a full time window estimator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
COVENTRY AND WARWICKSHIRE CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.