Apprentice Motor Vehicle Technician PETER COOPER CAR REPAIRS
Peter Cooper Car Repairs based in Byfleet, Surrey. Close to Byfleet train station. We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice for a fantastic opportunity of working alongside experienced technicians. You will learn everything from fitting a light bulb to changing an engine. You will start with easy jobs and progress to more to complex tasks.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
We are expecting that the apprentice will progress and continue to the Level 3 apprenticeship
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 48
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
08 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The chosen apprentice will be expected to work alongside trained technicians and assist with tasks such as:
- Car and van routine servicing
- Mechanical and electrical repairs
- Replacing tyres, exhausts and batteries
- Connection cars to the diagnostic machine and testing for faults.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Autocare Technician - Level 2 Apprenticeship standard
- Functional skils in maths and English - Level 2
- The training will be provided by Peter Cooper Car Repairs and Brooklands College in Weybridge Surrey where attendance will be one day a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon completing your apprneticeship you can progress onto level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Tecnician apprenticeship standard
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
PETER COOPER CAR REPAIRS
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.