Office Administrator Apprentice PARAGON TRAINING (UK) LTD
We have been established for 25 years. This is an excellent opportunity for an apprentice to gain professional experience in the business world! This position suits a person who is organised & pays attention to detail & a good knowledge of IT.
Closing date: 03 Jan 2023
Based on suitabilty & experience, pay is negotiable!
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
20 Jan 2023
08 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for an apprentice to gain professional experience in the business world!
Office Administrator Apprentice – Job Description
Paragon training is the one stop shop for Health & safety training materials, Marketing the largest selection of health & safety training DVD’s in the world to the UK market.
This position suits a person who is organised & pays attention to detail & a good knowledge of IT.
Tasks will include:
- Incoming post
- Outgoing post – including previews & processing orders
- Stock management – stationery supplies, DVD’s, duplications etc.
- Credit control – issuing invoices & chasing for payment, card payments
- Invoices – keeping a folder in order & passing for payment when due
- Updating database – help to keep it up to date & correctly spelled
- Updating website – add & remove products, order administration
- Typing letters
- Checking emails on a daily basis
- Sales report – updated weekly
- General product knowledge – including DVD’s & prices
- Amazon – add & remove products, order administration
- Reminder letters, PAR & SR invoices
- Maintaining printers – checking ink levels, refilling paper tray etc.
- Email database – maintaining by adding new & removing invalid emails
- Email shots – to be sent on a fortnightly basis to promote products
- Other tasks as needed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be working towards the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard delivered by HIT Training.
Achievement of this Apprenticeship standard meets the eligibility requirements for Business Administration Apprenticeship L3.
Training is blended, with a mixture of face to face sessions on site, virtual live teaching and learning sessions, virtual one to one coaching sessions, we utilise animations and quizzes and work with an e-portfolio system.
Training is blended, with a mixture of face-to-face sessions on site, virtual live teaching and learning sessions, virtual one to one coaching sessions, we utilise animations and quizzes and work with an e-portfolio system.
If you have not achieved your maths and English qualifications, or do not have proof you will be required to undertake your functional skills, this is fully supported with a dedicated coach.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position within the business following completion of the apprenticeship should a position be available at the time.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HIT TRAINING LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.