Our company is currently seeking an Office Apprentice Administrator to join our team. The apprentice will be responsible for all office admin, including filing, answering the telephone and helping with queries. They will work closely with our other team members to ensure that each project runs smoothly.
Closing date: 13 Jan 2023
Possibility of earning more and training up. If all goes well, the salary will be increased to £6.50 per hour after four weeks. Throughout the apprenticeship there will be regular reviews based on your progress.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, multi task and able to maintain attention to detail, balance priorities, and keep a clear head during stressful situations.
Previous office experience is preferable but not essential, along with knowledge of Microsoft office.
- File documents/photos to the correct claim using Microsoft office
- Make/take telephone calls to clarify and obtain information
- Work with project team members to meet deadlines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 Qualification
- Full on the job training will be delivered
- Off the job training will be supported by our training provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you don't already hold the equivalent)
- All training will be delivered within the workplace during working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full position will be available after sucessful completion of the apprenticeship. Opportunities to progress career.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4-9 or A-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.