Administration Apprentice DR SENADHIPATHY HUGHES ALI LAGISETTY SRIVASTAVA VIDELO
Our client are an medical centre based in Wellingborough. They have a large, experienced team of doctors, nurses and allied healthcare professions working as a cohesive team. Together they all work in partnership with you to provide the highest possible level of service to meet your health care needs. This is a fantastic opportunity.
Closing date: 21 Dec 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Dec 2022
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Scan of all patients related correspondence into the Practice within 48 hours of receipt
- Distribute letters and reports to departments and clinicians in accordance with the Practice procedures
- File all correspondence in patient records as detailed in the Practice procedures
- Code patient records with medical information as detailed on the correspondence
- Work with Line Manager to undertake audits on the workflow and coding of the correspondence to ensure actioned correctly
- Work with Line Manager to update Practice Policies and Procedures
- Sort records received via Internal Mail
- Enter relevant data onto the electronic patient record in accordance with the current Policies and Procedures within 5 days of receipt
- Action GP2GP transfers
- Check vaccinations match with records for travel forms.
- Escalate to Line Manager patient records that have not been processed same week
- Process patient deductions in accordance with the Practice policies and procedures
- Review tasks weekly (as per rota) and diarise for patients to be deducted as appropriate. Any other than requested by Management or patient confirmed moved out of area should be discussed with Team Leader. Children should not be deducted unless the entire family have.
- Order labels from PCSE
- Log and code incoming medical reports onto clinical system
- Arrange for invoicing/payment as appropriate and update payment spreadsheet accordingly
- Liaise with clinical staff for completion of medical reports
- Use of iGPR medical reporting programme for electronic reporting and completion of Subject Access Requests
- Attention to detail when completing medical reports and Subject Access Requests to ensure compliance with GDPR
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 20% off the job training provided by our Starting Off trainers
- You will achieve a level 3 business administration qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full time position available at the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
DR SENADHIPATHY HUGHES ALI LAGISETTY SRIVASTAVA VIDELO
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.