Level 2 Barbering Apprentice Traditional Turkish Barber
As an Apprentice you will receive training in all aspects of Barbering and will assist the Barber/s in the day to day running of the shop. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 14 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
4 days a week (9.00am - 6.00pm Weekdays /8.00am - 5.00pm Saturday)
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Apr 2023
03 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will be expected to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Basic styling
- Cleaning rota duties
Training from the college and your employer will comprise of:
- Cut hair using barbering techniques to achieve a variety of looks
- Cut facial hair into shape
- Style and finish men’s hair
- Create basic outlines and detailing in hair consultation
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Shaving services
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship - Barbering pathway
- Level 1 maths and English Functional Skills (if required)
- Day-release training will take place at Blackburn College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential permanent employment once the apprenticeship has been completed
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Traditional Turkish Barber
619 WHALLEY NEW ROAD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.