We are seeking a motivated and target driven person to join our friendly team in Redditch as an Apprentice Lettings Agent. The role will cover the Birmingham and Redditch area.
Closing date: 17 Dec 2022
£10,000 - £11,000 a year
Total hours per week: 42.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
18 Dec 2022
03 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will cover the Birmingham and Redditch area. award winning services to our clients. This role would be ideal for someone looking for a fast-paced and challenging career in property at a growing company, with many great opportunities to progress.
What the role involves:
- Looking after a manageable portfolio of tenants and landlords
- Conducting viewings
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to complete the transaction as quickly as possible
- Inspections and inventories
- Introducing properties to clients that suit their requirements
- Update and maintain the company’s CRM system
- Keeping clients updated with developments
- Pro-actively dealing with all leads and actively seeking new opportunities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Housing Property Assistant Level 2 - Online Training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time opportunity available on completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.