Daniel James is a family business based in Billericay and are looking for a new apprentice to join the team, working towards a level 3 apprenticeship. With our wealth of experience, we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to get the most out of their training and experience to progress in their careers.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
Salary £17,000-£20,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
15 Jan 2023
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with financial and management accounts preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Assisting with the preparation of personal and business tax returns
- Processing client records accurately using Xero and other accountancy software
- Assisting with managing client expectations and deadlines
- Carrying out bookkeeping activities including journal postings and ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns and management accounts
- Assisting with general administrative duties including meeting and greeting clients, filing, answering the telephone and supporting the team to meet deadlines as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Weekday classroom courses (block release) at First Intuition Chelmsford or Southend, working towards the level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship qualification, studying AAT.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to level 4 apprenticeship upon successful completion of the level 3 apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FIRST INTUITION CHELMSFORD LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.