Apprentice role with an M&E company to train as an electrician. You will help with installations on commercial sites installing containment and fixed wiring across several sites. Working in back of house and customer facing areas, you will be a keen, clean and tidy worker while projecting a positive image of the company.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
Training, support and pay progression will be given to the right applicant.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Jan 2023
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Typical tasks would be:
- Assisting in running SWA cables for power supplies to HVAC plant, new lighting circuits and containment
- Installing containment
- First and second fixing cable
- Helping to keep the work area safe and clean
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Installation Electrician Apprenticeship - (standard)
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Day release to attend college at NCC Rainham Campus (Postcode: RM13 8GP) or NCC Hackney Campus (Postcode: N1 6HQ)
- Candidates will be required to achieve the Level 3 Electrotechnical qualification (Installation) or (Maintenance)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to improve and then become a fully qualified electrician. Ongoing training provided.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above (A-C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Installation electrician and maintenance electrician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.