JT Building Solutions are seeking a hardworking bricklaying apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Bricklaying Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
10 Dec 2022
03 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
JT Building Solutions ltd is a well-established, family run business based in Teesside, with over twenty years' experience in the building trade.
They undertake all aspects of building work, from small residential projects to large commercial builds, Drains/Sewers, Brickwork, Stone masonry, Patios, Plastering, Plumbing, Joinery, Excavation
The apprentice will carry out the following duties:
- Measure work areas and set out the first rows of bricks or blocks
- Mix mortar by hand or with a mechanical mixer
- Use a trowel to lay bricks and mortar
- Shape and trim bricks using hammers, chisels and power tools
- Check that rows are straight using a spirit level, laser level or plumb line
- Labouring duties
- And other duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at College/Training Provider
- On and off the job training
- Level 2 Bricklaying Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JT BUILDING SOLUTIONS LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.