Trade Supplier Apprentice (Midsomer Norton BA3) EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
A Trade Supplier Apprentice is required for a leading electrical wholesaler. The candidate will start in the warehouse and learn all the products and the warehouse management and then move onto the sales counter and sales office. Fantastic career progression opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
National Minimum wage for all ages except 16/17 year olds will receive £5 per hour
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Dec 2022
03 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Templegate Electrical Supplies - (Electrical Wholesaler).
Templegate Electrical is a busy Electrical Wholesaler based in Midsomer Norton and we are looking for you to join our friendly team in the role of Trade Supplier Apprentice.
Electrical wholesalers sell the products we all use in our homes, businesses, entertainment venues, cafes that give us access to electricity – from lighting our homes through to floodlighting a football match, from recharging a mobile phone to recharging an electric vehicle. The products you will be working with are used in domestic, industrial, and commercial settings, and are installed by contractors and electricians.
We are looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join our busy branch. After full training responsibilities will include:
- Managing stock in and out (to external clients)
- Picking and packing
- Store transfers & stock control
- Completing the paperwork within the office
- Raising quotations
- Trade counter sales
- Sales calls
- Processing orders
- Answering the telephone
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Completing a Trade Supply Apprenticeship Level 2, consisting of:
- Knowledge and Competence qualification in Trade Supplier at Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- End point assessment - Final test and observation
- The vocational and academic training aspects are separated and delivered by separate teams
- The vocational training and assessment is conducted, more often than not, on site according to the employers wishes
- Notice of dates is agreed well in advance of a site visit
- Training and assessment is conducted both on and off-the-job, according to the needs of the course and the learner. Every effort is made to ensure the best result is achieved by the learner
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunities that could arise after the apprenticeship are:
- Sales Team Member
- Counter Sales
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Sales Rep
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LEARNING SKILLS PARTNERSHIP LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.