Events Business Administration Apprentice THE RAINBOW CENTRE FOR CONDUCTIVE EDUCATION LTD
We are looking for a Business Administrator in event fundraising for our wonderful charity to help us grow our supporter base and ensure that people have the opportunity to have a wide range of well organised events available to attend during the year.
Closing date: 07 Dec 2022
At interview the wage will be discussed and depending on experience, the candidate wage could increase up to £9.18 an hour.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Dec 2022
11 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the fundraising team by helping with the planning and implementation of upcoming events, working with the fundraisers to maximise the income opportunities on all occasions
- Making phone calls to book venues, source auction and raffle items for events
- Ensuring that all communication is recorded on the fundraising database
- Creating promotional items for website, social media and the local community
- Representing the charity with other team members at events.
- Other tasks as required.
- Helping to plan and implement the Rainbow Ball - July.
- Working with the team to deliver the Annual Burns Night, held on or around the 25th January
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an Apprentice, you will have the opportunity to study the following through this Apprenticeship:
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- End Point Assessment
- English and maths if required
- At Havant & South Downs College we offer different methods of delivery either work based or day release. This will be discussed with you upon appointment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking for this position to be made permanent, following this apprenticeship success.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HAVANT AND SOUTH DOWNS COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.