To provide a wide range of Highway Liaison duties as part of the Highway Management Team across Nottinghamshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
30 Dec 2022
02 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage all elements of your apprenticeship, (including tracking and achieving the 20% off the job element) in line with quality and timescale requirements to achieve the apprenticeship programme
- To assist in ensuring a wide range of problems on the Highway are investigated and addressed through the relevant programmes and initiatives, customer service is achieved and the key performance indicators are met
- Form constructive and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, encourage partnership working and promote Via and its highways services
- With support, to use initiative and engineering judgement to overcome often-complex problems, including emergencies; where often there are no set procedures to follow to overcome potentially dangerous and hazardous situations on the highway
- Assist in the arranging of emergency responses on the highways to ensure the safety of the travelling public
- Provide timely and informative responses in person or by other means of communication to both internal and external customers
- To support in the development of new business opportunities for the Highway Management Team to grow the service and improve the financial standing of the business
- Ensure that health and safety legislation, policy and best practise is fully complied with across the service and health and safety management across the company is supported
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 2 if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position so the individual will off-board their apprenticeship into a full time, permanent role within the Customer Service Team. There may also be the potential for the individual to progress on to the level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship after completion of the level 2 too.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
VIA EAST MIDLANDS LIMITED
SR APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.