Apprentice Business Administrator APEX HEALTH ASSOCIATES LTD
We are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our small Aylsham office on a full-time basis. The post will involve assisting the team with new and existing medico-legal cases as well as providing support with office and admin tasks, to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Purpose: Provide support to the current Office Administrators and Practice Manager to ensure cases are processed correctly, as well as completing general office tasks and admin-based processes.
- Handling expert witness schedules/annual leave
- Closing cases
- Chasing old new enquiries to close down or keep open
- Ensure nursing records and information are updated on our system
- Ensure new cases are properly recorded
- Completing internal conflict checks as necessary
- Provide a weekly update of new enquiries, new instructions and billed reports
- Research, schedule and post social media content
- Process and handle enquiries for First Aid Training
- Research and produce databases to be used a contact lists
- Follow company procedures in a timely manner
- Communicate with clients in a precise and polite manner
- Prioritise tasks
- Present a professional and positive image on behalf of the company at all times
- Attend training sessions as and when instructed
- Observe and comply with Health & Safety and company policies
- Other duties as assigned
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard:
- Monthly workshop delivered online or in a classroom
- 1:1 support from an assessor from the training provider
- Mentorship from in-house managers and leaders
- Functional Skills in maths and English - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full time, permanent employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade A* to C or 4-9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCIL
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.