We are an approved training provider based in Brighton, East Sussex, delivering apprenticeships and traineeships in Hairdressing and Barbering. We are excited to be offering the opportunity for a Business Admin Apprentice to join our friendly team.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
02 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the telephone
- Handling incoming emails
- Welcoming visitors
- Ordering office supplies
- Any other administrative tasks as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship (Standard)
- Functional Skills Qualification in mathematics (Level 2)
- Functional Skills Qualification in English (Level 2)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
You will have monthly meetings with your Trainer via video call, during working hours.
Your employer will also allow you time, during working hours, to work towards your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is a possibility of a permanent position on successful completion of the apprenticeship, subject to good performance
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
REWARDS TRAINING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.