Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice PSR CONTRACT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
You will work closely with world class candidates and offer a personalised service to ensure we retain the top talent in the industry and provide a well-established pool of high calibre qualified and part-qualified candidates for the recruitment managers to engage with.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
02 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Understand job requirements
- Identify and engage with future candidates to ensure a pipeline for regularly recruited for roles using LinkedIn
- Keeping all LinkedIn projects updated with candidates’ status and adding new suitable profiles to them
- Feeding the Recruitment Managers with regular high-quality candidates
- Keeping on top of and sharing industry news, especially of direct competitors and clients
- Confirming Interviews and meetings
- Uploading/advertising key roles and finding new places to advertise
- Amending candidate CVs
- Updating CRM with new client contacts, and updating new information for existing contacts
- Lead generation, sourcing jobs
- CV stripping candidates for new contacts to upload on CRM
- High volume marketing emails to contacts and candidates
- Develop a deep understanding of the field you work across
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship standard:
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills if required
- 13-months training at the employers location
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into recruitment consultant after successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.