Apprentice Supervisor SHIELD ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LIMITED
Shield Services Group Ltd is looking to appoint an apprentice with a passion for the marine sector to support the managers of the outfitting and repair team based in Falmouth. No two days will ever be the same, work varying from commercial ship repair, MOD refits, cruise ships and superyachts maintenance and repairs.
Closing date: today
£10.10 per hour - some overtime available
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key responsibilities include;
- Shaddow working / assisting various department managers, including site supervisors, stores managers and project managers
- Supporting, managing and developing team members
- Supporting in the supervision and management of projects
- Planning and monitoring workloads and resources
- Work shaddowing to support in the development of operational plans
- Resolving problems, and building relationships both internally and externally
- Working with site safety managers and quality control representatives
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
At the end of the apprenticship the apprentice will gain the level 3 Team Leader Supervisor. This will be achieved on the job by working closely with the employer and training provider through guided on and off the job theory and practical training and assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Long term progression plan to site management level.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CORNWALL MARINE NETWORK LIMITED
Team leader or supervisor
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.