Customer Service Representative Apprentice DUNFOLD LIMITED
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with customer service enquires, through our website along with face to face enquires and telephone calls
Closing date: 20 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
01 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with customer emails, understand the context of email enquiry, respond to emails , compose replies, log nature of email enquiry
- Dealing with customer phone enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Receive product returns, open and check returns for damages.
- Input product returns onto our live portal.
- Shipment enquiries will have to be answered for our clients.
- Maintain customer be contact with update status of their returns.
- Live chats will have to be adhered to and completing the customers enquires including the measuring of products and shipping calculations.
- Customers will be contacted when we get new products.
- Customers of a high-net-worth value will have live zoom calls.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be provided on site alongside level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths and English (if needed)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for the right candidate to progress in the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.