Business Administration/Office Support Apprentice Beam Insurance Solutions
To provide efficient, high quality, reliable administrative support to all teams and manage the reception area. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
01 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing the reception area, including maintaining office supplies
- Dealing with incoming calls
- Greeting visitors to the office
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting colleagues with admin tasks
- Using bespoke industry software to create risk presentations from notes provided, create renewal packs, chase clients, insurers, suppliers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard:
- In house training will be provided on an ongoing daily basis with the current finance team
- You will not be required to attend Dudley College premises as the course is delivered in the workplace only
- An assessor will be allocated to you to progress/help you through you course. Continual assessments, coupled with assignments/or exams depending on course of study
- Time spent training will be part of the agreed contracted hours of the working week.
- At the end of your training, you will sit an exam and submit course work as part of your assessment, and you will receive a Level 3 qualification
- Full training will be given by the Employer to achieve a solid understanding of the industry and the business
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This position is the first step for a future career within BEAM whether that be in account handling, claims, accounts or sales. Support will be given to complete the business administration qualification and thereafter industry qualifications to support career progression
- After completion of this apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to progress into a wider role within the business and study for appropriate industry qualifications
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DUDLEY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.