Childcare Apprentice KIDDIES LOUNGE PRESCHOOL DAY NURSERY LIMITED
Caring for children aged 3 months - 5 years all round developmental needs. Planning and executing activities for the children. Working as part of a team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
01 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be working with children from 3 months - 5 years old
- You will be involved in preparing and carrying out activities for the children in your care
- Supporting children’s development
- Observing children, writing daily reports for parents
- Contributing to planning
- Liaising with parents and other members of staff
- You will be supporting the health and safety of the children in your care; this will include safeguarding their welfare
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- Functional Skills (if required)
College sessions are every fortnight. You will be required to attend Training Trust in Woodford Green.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of going on to do the level 3 early years educator standard apprenticeship with the employer if all college work is completed within the allocated time frame.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*- C / 4 - 9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
WALTHAM FOREST CHAMBER OF COMMERCE TRAINING TRUST LIMITED
0208 518 1344
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.