Recruitment/Talent Management Apprenticeship Vocate Training
This offers a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a passion for a career that will enable fantastic earning potential whilst providing significant possibilities to grow and expand your career in the future. Absolutely no experience is necessary, as this is an entry-level position and full training will be provided.
Closing date: 01 Jan 2023
Extra Commission will be available
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Jan 2023
02 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Contacting candidates who have applied for our live vacancies and learning how to progress them internally
- As you progress with the business; actively talent pooling to support the team – this means building lists of candidates who would be suitable for upcoming and existing vacancies across the areas we recruit within
- Engagement with our customer base, finding out what role they are seeking and updating information on our company database
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Qualification on completion of apprenticeship will be the Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Vocate Training offer a blended approach with online support tools and a depth of knowledge unrivalled in the UK
- All training takes place in the employers workspace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full time role is expected following completion
- The successful apprentice may wish to take the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant NVQ afterwards
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment or Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
INVOLVE SELECTION LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.