Vehicle Body Damage & Paint Technician Apprentice C J TALLIS LTD
We have an excellent opportunity for a vehicle body damage and paint apprentice to join our team. You will gain a Level 3 Vehicle Body Damage & Paint Technician qualification.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
02 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Removing and fitting basic mechanical, electrical and trim components
- Removing and refitting non-structural body panels
- Removing, renewing and refitting mechanical and electrical systems and vehicle trims following accident damage
- Carrying our vehicle inspections
- Identifying the extent of vehicle damage
- Accessing and removing damage components
- Installing new components
- Using specialist equipment and techniques including welding and soldering to undertake repairs.
- Keeping workshop tidy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- NVQ Level 3 Vehicle Damage Paint
- Functional skills in maths and English
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Training will be day release at College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent career progression depending on attitude and performance during the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
C J TALLIS LTD
Vehicle damage paint technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.