This opportunity will see you working in a team of 8 and you will be responsible for the full hire process for the depot in line with the quality management system. This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career.
Closing date: 19 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
05 Jan 2023
01 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- On hire process
- Back-to-back purchase orders for X-hire & operators
- Off hire process
- Operated timesheets & invoices
- Exchange process
- Depot transfers
- Lost hire reporting
- Fuel log
- Pre-invoice run checks
- Availability report
- Off hire not confirmed report
- X-Hire report
- Scan to PDF
- Filing of documentation
- Delivery and collection charges must be on all contracts at contract creation
- QMS Audits. Liaise with the HSEQ to ensure all quality management system audits are carried out and NCRs are recorded and resolved
- Provide Health & Safety Leadership. The Hire Desk Manager/Controller must support the HSEQ Director in all matters pertinent to the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees whilst at work. This includes ensuring the issue and correct use of PPE
- Assisting with general day to day office duties, including hire desk/transport desk cover and answering incoming telephone calls
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard:
- Training to be delivered at Northampton College, Booth Lane, NN3 3RF - 1 day a month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a full-time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
BUCKHURST PLANT HIRE LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.