Suez HGV Apprenticeship SUEZ RECYCLING AND RECOVERY UK LTD
SUEZ Recycling & Recovery UK Ltd are looking to take on an HGV Apprentice. You will study a Level 3 HGV Apprenticeship and train in one of the SUEZ sites near your home location.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
£364.00 weekly wage.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
05 Jan 2023
31 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work with the team to ensure a strong top team ethos
Support the development of character, skills, attitude and superior individual and team performance
- Ensure that you conduct yourself in a business-like and professional manner
- Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained, reflecting the company image of an efficient and modern workshop
- Assist technician to carry out repairs according to procedures in a safe and responsible manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 maths and English if required
Block release at SMB Group, Stephenson College campus, Thornborough Road, Leicestershire LE67 3TN
- Accommodation and meals will be provided
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position with Suez Recycling & Recovery UK.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SUEZ RECYCLING AND RECOVERY UK LTD
THE SMB GROUP
Heavy vehicle service and maintenance technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.