Nursery Practitioner Apprenticeship HORIZONS DAY NURSERY & PRE SCHOOL LTD
Horizon Day Nursery and Pre-school are looking for a Nursery Practitioner Apprentice Level 2 to join their friendly and caring team. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday (Term Time) Shifts, 08:00 - 17:00 or 09:00 - 18:00
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
02 Dec 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Key person to a small group of children
- Liaising closely and building on effective relationship with parents/carers
- To assist with meeting the personal, social and emotional needs of the children
- Team work
- To provide adult interaction with the children in the nursery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
HORIZONS DAY NURSERY & PRE SCHOOL LTD
165 HITHER GREEN LANE
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.