This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to experience a wide range of duties and responsibilities in office administration and customer service at our busy Chester office. Heyland Recruitment specialise in the recruitment of Finance, HR, Accountancy, Marketing and Procurement staff for both temporary and permanent positions.
Closing date: 20 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
28 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- CV formatting using Word and Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Keeping the database up to date with new clients, candidates and companies
- Advertising vacancies via Broadbean to various web-boards and our website
- Requesting ex-employer references for candidates
- Resourcing for various roles for the recruitment consultants
- Taking notes during business meetings
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Scanning and filing
- Ad-hoc administration duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College – South & West.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion you could progress into a possible position within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 4/Grade C or above) Desired
About the employer
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.