Business Administration Apprenticeship (Registry) Middlesbrough College
Middlesbrough College are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as an apprentice Business Administrator. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Admin.
Closing date: 28 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
06 Jan 2023
31 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To organise all Registry team meetings including room booking, meeting invitations, circulation of agendas and taking and circulating minutes
- To provide College Business Administration apprentices with support for Registry processes and systems including one to one training if required and be the point of contact for day-to day-queries
- To maintain security of learner data in accordance with college policy and national and international data protection regulations
- To ensure all learner enrolment records are maintained to the highest standard including the validation of Unique Learner Numbers (ULN), learner paperwork and audit validation reports
- To be responsible for the processing of all distance learning enrolments submitted via the College website
- To create and monitor learner record processes relating to the college learner record system following authorised Registry procedures
- To work with the Head of Registry, Funding and Audit Officer and Registry Data Team Co-ordinator in undertaking project work, including planning, monitoring, reporting, and taking the lead as and when required
- To maintain efficient filing systems and paperwork ensuring documents are filed in a timely and appropriate manner including archiving of enrolment documents in accordance with college policy and legislation
- To assist with the preparation and collation of documentation to support internal and external audit
- Taking telephone and other telecommunications messages and actioning requests for references and other communications directly related to learner records
- To provide cover as necessary for staff who work on the Enrolment Desk to ensure a consistent and continuous service for learners and staff
- To take responsibility for initiating and completing tasks, managing daily workload, priorities, and time to ensure deadlines are met. To also be flexible in terms of changing priorities relating to both their own work and that of the Department/Organisation
- To actively show a commitment to the Directorate/Departmental Strategic Objectives
- To show an active commitment to the College's Equality and Diversity Policy, Quality Frameworks and Health & Safety Procedures
- To actively participate in Continuous Professional Development including the introduction of new technologies to allow you to contribute effectively to the success of the College
- To carry out such other appropriate duties commensurate with your skills, knowledge, and experience
- The College may, in consultation with you, need to vary these duties from time to time in order to respond to the changing requirements of the College
- To assist with all general Registry activities including support with enrolment. This will include the College annual enrolment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day Release at College/Training Provider
- On and off the job training
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.