Customer Service Support Apprentice EVANS AND ASSOCIATES LTD
The customer service role will assist with the running of the office. They will be the first point of call for welcoming clients into the office and directing them to the appropriate member of staff. They will assist with some filing and dealing with customer queries by telephone and email.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
28 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting team members with filing
- Helping with the organisation of the office
- Checking emails
- Opening and dealing with physical mail
- Sometimes assisting with areas of accounts
- Ordering office supplies
- Greeting visitors
- Answering questions about services
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- If we are happy with the candidate’s performance, progression to a full-time job with our organisation will be offered with the potential advancement to a more senior role (administration, and then accountancy roles)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 - 9 /A* - C) Essential
About the employer
EVANS AND ASSOCIATES LTD
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.