As an Apprentice Administrator your responsibility is to carry out administrative duties in an efficient and comprehensive manner and to assist the branch in achieving targets all in accordance with agreed standards of performance and presentation, whilst achieving a business administrator level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To answer incoming telephone calls with the standard company response and assist with both internal and external queries
- Promptly responding to issues raised by clients and providing swift & effective resolutions to problems and refer to line manager in cases of service non-compliance
- To ensure that each enquiry is entered fully and accurately into the Moveware system, obtaining all necessary details from the customer
- Provide administrative support in all areas ensuring the highest levels of confidentiality at all times
- Supporting colleagues with sales queries and assisting in the creation of small move quotations
- To liaise with colleagues in the finance department to undertake credit checks on new clients and inform line manager of issues.
- To assist in the production of invoicing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a level 3 business administration qualification upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- The training will be delivered by Learning Curve Group via monthly virtual sessions
- No college release day required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is a potential full-time position upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Desired
About the employer
HARROW GREEN LIMITED
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.