Our Office Services & Facilities teams are in place to support the daily running of the office. Our team is responsible for delivering all front of house, postal & admin services in all locations. Our team have Health & Safety, Manual Handling & First Aid responsibilities. You will be expected to take on these duties, with the necessary training.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Dec 2022
27 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Central Admin Service is a central hub in place team provide invaluable admin support to our divisions.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
• Sorting incoming post, scanning and distributing the post to the correct teams and groups
• Preparing outgoing post ready for collection at the designated time
• Franking of our mail, making sure all couriered and DX items are signed for and dealt with correctly
• Ensuring that any cross office post is ready for collection at the designated time
• Resolving, as far as possible, the owner of any unclaimed mail
• Providing photocopying and binding services when requested to all the teams, taking ownership of each reprographics job produced and ensure end users are informed about the production of their work and that deadlines are met. Quality checking all work completed
• Scanning of all documents, including the preparation of electronic and hard copy court bundles and bibles
• PDF Amendments
Filing, Archiving and Retrieval
• Assisting the team with archiving; sending and retrieving boxes as needed
• On occasion, you may be asked to assist with file destruction at our site in Gorse
• Document management including the maintenance and timely updating of paper files and appropriate online filing systems; creating electronic files on the relevant systems where this isn’t in place
• Maintaining sufficient stationery supplies and their distribution to each office at the request of the location based Office Services Assistant
• Providing reception duties for client meetings, including organising refreshments for meetings when necessary
• Ensuring equipment required for client and internal meetings is set up and tested ahead of time
It may be necessary to update tasks and responsibilities and introduce new processes from time to time.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration qualification
Training on site
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to non-apprentice role within the team, and possibility of career progression of other roles that become available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
W S TRAINING LTD.
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.