Apprentice Warehouse Operatives MJ Allen National Auto Parts Ltd
The purpose of this role is to acquire comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of the Stores and Distribution Department at National Auto Parts. You will gain hands-on experience in all areas of the business including: Quality and Technical, Buying, Administration, IT Building & Equipment Maintenance.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Mon- Fri 8:30am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Jun 2023
09 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure that customer instructions on the picking lists are followed at all times
- Responsible for the picking and packing of stock for customer orders in time for despatch
- Responsible for the storage and stock control of finished stock
- Preparation and despatch of customer orders and ensuring special instructions are adhered to at all times
- Communicate with other departments including Goods Inwards for the supply of packaging and goods
- Work to agreed weekly Training Schedule
- Work to Agreed daily output targets
- Responsible for getting work checked at each stage of the cycle
- Responsible for the maintenance of the equipment used
Ensure that wastage is minimised
- Help develop and improve the efficiency of the department
- Ensure that all quality checks are completed accurately prior to the product leaving the section
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Standard level 2
Functional Skills - maths & English to Level 2 (if necessary)
All training will be completed in the workplace with a mixture of face-to-face training and remote
Training will be delivered in regular sessions, with off-the-job training time set aside each week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent post with National Auto Parts or continue onto another apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 1 or above) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
MJ Allen National Auto Parts Ltd
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.