Business Administration Apprenticeship UK & IRELAND SAP USER GROUP LIMITED
Uk Ireland SAP user Group Limited are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join their team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship.
Closing date: 27 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Jan 2023
28 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To provide admin support to our members, together with the promotion of events to our members, including diary management, email preparation, keeping website up to date, looking after event promotions and event logistics.
Tasks will include:
Engagement with members
• Dealing with member enquiries over the phone and by email
• Support with events, face to face, online and Webinars, including diary management, email preparation, promotional activity, tracking and reporting, event logistics and follow up activities
• To support the set up and promotion of all events, including pre and post event activities: attendance lists, surveys, production of emails and keeping website up to date
• Monitoring the Support inbox and telephone enquiries in a timely and customer focused manner. Ensuring our systems are kept up to date with accurate membership detail
• Processing and management of activities to support Webinars, including hosting, as and when required
• Ensure all activities are undertaken in line with designated processes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Day release at College/Training Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
UK & IRELAND SAP USER GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.