We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Apprentice to join our team of office personnel. You will work within a small and wonderful team to support the administration needs of all colleagues and the overall business.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
The company also offers Cycle to Work and Discount Shopping Schemes.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
07 Dec 2022
27 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will support each of the business’s functions meaning their will be a great range of variety.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Answering incoming calls
- Transferring calls via the switchboard
- Data input
- Working with software, such as Sage, to carry out duties
- Emails to both internal colleagues and customers
- Maintaining filing systems (both electronic and hard copies)
- Assisting with queries from internal and external parties
- General administration duties such as office organisation, support with meetings
- Managing post
- Carrying out other ad-hoc duties relevant to the post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- Blended learning through workshops and trainer support
- Face to face and remote training sessions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Good future prospects within the company.
Successful applicants who complete the apprenticeship could progress to a permanent contract of employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
GEM PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.