Digital Marketer Apprentice (Talentorder) TALENTORDER LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer Apprentice with Talentorder, a recruitment company based in London.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2023
Salary: £250 per week .
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
27 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Social Media Content
- Using social media tools
- Sales administration
- Market research
- Using internal database
- Learning our industries
- Speak to candidates and clients for basic information
- Basic business report with Word and Excel (or equivalent)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
- Knowledge Module 1: Principles of Coding (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship)
- Knowledge Module 2: Marketing Principles (for Level 3 Digital Marketer)
- Knowledge Module 3: Digital Marketing Business Principle (for level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.