RelyOn Nutec are looking for someone who contributes to building a positive team spirit. In this role you will ensure customers and delegates receive the highest standard of customer service through the management and co-ordination of the reception and course administration.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2022
The vacancy is £5 per hour.
Total hours per week: 38.25
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
26 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Respond to all customer enquiries in an effective and timely
manner both in person and over the telephone
- Prepare all pre-course administration and medical
documentation to ensure there is no delay to the course
commencement or examination taking place
- Prepare all post-course material, such as generating
certification ready for delegates on course or upon medical
- Support course and medical booking processes, including
payments and uploading of information to internal and
- Maintain and develop effective client relationships at all times
- Ensure all files and course administration records are appropriately stored and readily accessible
- Ensure the smooth operation of internal and external postal
- Maintain sufficient levels of office supplies and stationery
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge regarding RelyOn
Nutec courses as well as medical services
Quality, Health, Safety and Security
- To report any incidents, accidents, and near misses in accordance with RelyOn Nutec’s Incident Policy
- To ensure own safety and the safety of all others who are
under the care of RelyOn Nutec Safety Services
- To comply with all policies and procedures to protect the
health, safety and welfare of anyone affected by RelyOn
- To ensure that equipment provided for the protection of health
and safety is maintained and used appropriately
- To attend all Mandatory Training with regard to fire, health and
safety, manual handling and quality procedures
- To undertake training to meet the requirements of your role
- To behave in a manner that respects the differing needs and
cultures of the staff
- To actively participate in an Annual Appraisal and provide
evidence to demonstrate achievements towards your 2 Way
- To demonstrate the RelyOn Nutec values and non-negotiable
behaviours in delivering a quality service to both internal and
- To identify your development needs within the Annual
Appraisal to ensure that any CPD requirements are achieved
and demonstrated in practice
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration at Stockton Riverside College
- Functional Skills maths and English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.