We are offering an exciting opportunity to learn a trade as an Assembly Fabricator working for the leading specialist in bespoke aluminium secondary glazing systems in the UK since 1966. If you would like to work in an environmentally friendly company with flexible working, health and pension benefits, don't delay please apply.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
6 monthly salary reviews during 2 year Apprenticeship
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
01 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Work through a structured training programme as guided by the Apprenticeship Coordinator to:
- Work closely with the Fabrication Team Leaders prepare, produce and assemble products according to Company standards, i.e.
- Basic Assembly work
- Light machinery operation i.e. small presses / drills / routers / miller / saws / CNC machine
- Read and interpret works order information
- Read and interpret shop drawings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Successfully complete an NVQ Level 2 Fenestration Fabricator Apprenticeship as guided by provider including the 20% Off-the-job training. This will be carried out in-house in St Albans, Herts
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once Apprenticeship is completed wherever possible retain the employee
- This could lead to further training should the employee show a desire to progress
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
GLASS & FENESTRATION TRAINING SOLUTIONS LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.