Post Office Clerk, Customer Service Apprentice (West Didsbury) West Didsbury Post Office
West Didsbury Post Office are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join one of the largest networks in the UK. This position is for a highly driven individual as they will be fast tracked through their career with this employer, with lots of training and development opportunities. You will be assisting customers who come into the shop, as well as making sure stock is keep full, amongst other duties.
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Jan 2023
04 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Serve customers on both the till and the Post Office enthusiastically and professionally
- Assist customers around the shop to help provide a good shopping experience for everyone
- Ensure stock is kept full at all times and shelves are well presented to make it easier for customers to find what they require
- Acquire a high level of product knowledge and continue to develop that knowledge
- Recognise, and act upon opportunities to increase the value of sales by offering appropriate advice
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship, Level 2 Standard
- Training on the job
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will become a long term employee within the post office, who will be looking to develop you further, maybe even into owning your own branch.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
West Didsbury Post Office
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.