An opportunity has arisen with Arkle Pharmacy. The successful candidate will be working in the pharmacy close to their home , attending college and improving knowledge in medicines.
Closing date: 02 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Feb 2023
26 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking in and handing out prescriptions receiving and ordering stock
- Selling over the counter medicines
- Advising patients about medications
- Undertaking final checks on the prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Pharmacy Technician (integrated) Apprenticeship Standard
The successful candidate will be working in the community pharmacy close to their home and attending college one day a week
The candidate will also be registered with the general Pharmaceutical Council Level 3 Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Hospital, Community Pharmacy, Air Force, and Pharmaceutical Industries
- In hospital setting there are several grades for Pharmacy Technicans
- They can, for example, specialise in areas such as quality control, staff training, information technology, supplies procurement, clinical trials or medicines information services
- Other roles may includes managing a section of the Pharmacy Department
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and Above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 4 and Above) Desired
About the employer
INSPIRE MIDDLESEX COLLEGE LTD
Pharmacy technician (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.