Nursery Practitioner Apprenticeship Cherryli Nursery
CHERRYLI NURSERY are looking for friendly and caring individuals to join their family team. This is a great opportunity to start your career in a safe, warm, fun and stimulating environment providing a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Willing to pay £5.00 an hour.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shift work. Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
25 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To help to set up the room(s) for the daily programme and to help tidy away and clean at the end of the session
- To be a key personal assistant to a small group of children, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child needs are recognised and met
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- To advise the Manager of any concerns e.g. over children, parents or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary
- To assistant with the teaching of children to a high standard, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand when to follow child protection procedures
- To support mealtimes within the setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Practitioner - Level 2.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
40 TYRWHITT ROAD
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.