Excellent opportunity for a Hairdressing Apprentice to work for an established salon. You will gain fantastic experience while working towards completing your Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
22 Dec 2022
25 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This role will be a Hairdressing Apprenticeship to join a customer focused team.
The role and duties will include but not exhaustive:
- Supporting the client journey experience
- Supporting Stylists
- Stock control
- General Housekeeping
- Attend training to complete the hairdressing qualification/standards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing/Barbering)
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There may be the potential to build a clientele to run your own column at the end of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VIP HAIR LTD
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.