Digital Marketing Apprentice THE SHIRT FRAMING SERVICE LTD
You will be shown all aspects of the current Digital Marketing functions of the business. Initially you'll observe, then assist and when we think you are ready you'll be let loose on your own. Then it will be your job to plan, produce and publish some great social media content and update our websites.
Closing date: 01 Jan 2023
£9,254.44 to £18,278.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
02 Jan 2023
25 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be shown all aspects of the current Digital Marketing functions of the business. Initially you'll observe, then assist and when we think you are ready you'll be let loose on your own. Then it will be your job to plan, produce and publish some great social media content and update our websites. But you'll always have the support of the management team when you need it
- The MD will show you all aspects of our social media. If you are comfortable on camera you can even star in our TikToks and marketing videos. But if that isn't your thing and you are happier behind the camera there is still plenty to do!
- Our Marketing consultant is on board to train you in editing and updating our website. And in no time at all you'll be a Wordpress wizz! We would like you to eventually have full management over the website content, editing and uploading new products
- Eventually you'll be helping plan our business marketing strategy and helping to drive the business forward
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer standard which includes:
- Principles of Coding (knowledge module 1)
- Marketing Principles (knowledge module 2)
- Digital Marketing Business Principles (knowledge module 3 optional)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills (if required)
This apprenticeship will be delivered one day a week at Bournemouth and Poole College and four days at the employer.
They will achieve upon completion LEVEL 3 DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICESHIP QUALIFICATION.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position after the completion of your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
BTEC or equivalent Flexible with subject (Grade A-D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.