An exciting apprenticeship opportunity is now available to join our IT department based in Sunderland, working in our busy IT department supporting over 1000 sites nationally. The role involves supporting a wide aspect of ICT related issues both hands on via remote access, via remote management scripting software and over the telephone.
Closing date: 26 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
26 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Troubleshooting and resolving everyday hardware/software problems, dealing with end user queries including but not limited to printing, firewall, software, hardware, LAN/WAN, DNS and routing issues
- Supported rollout and management of new software and upgrades/patches
- Management of Active Directory Users & Computers & associated technologies
- The provision and monitoring of Antivirus protection and the removal of threats
- Email account management supporting Office 365, POP3, SMTP & IMAP protocols
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Working towards an IT Clous Network Specialist Apprenticeship Level 3
- Mixture of block release training
- A mixture of training at place of work and specisifed by QA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, a permanent role will be offered.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 3 +) Essential
About the employer
HAYS TRAVEL LIMITED
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.