Sales Administration Apprentice HARSCO METALS GROUP LIMITED
We are currently looking for a Sales Administration Apprentice who has a willingness to help and learn, be a great communicator and is open and approachable. The successful candidate will assist with the daily administration of the sales department at the Steelphalt Rotherham Office under the guidance of the UK Admin Production supervisor.
Closing date: today
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
03 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Areas of required assistance will be as below:
- Customer facing role, so the ideal candidate will require excellent customer service and communication skills
- Assistance with answering the telephone and re-direction of calls
- Responding to customer e-mails/telephone calls
- Processing of customer orders received by e-mail or phone
- Updating of order changes on system
- Utilising Excel and Word, as well as in house data base systems (Oracle, ERP system)
- Assistance with incoming and outgoing post
- Working closely with production planner to ensure customer needs are met or alternative options provided
- Raising ad-hoc requisitions as required
- Issue of production plan to internal teams
- Issue of haulier times to external providers
- General administration duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Day release once a month at City campus.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A potential full-time position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential
About the employer
HARSCO METALS GROUP LIMITED
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE, THE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.